Test Drive 2020 Toyota RAV4 Cruiser 2WD Hybrid (Silver Sky)
- 2.5L Hybrid
- 4.7 L/100km Combined[G3]
- Stock Number
- Silver Sky
- Body Style
- Engine Description
- In-line 16-valve, four-cylinder with Dual VVT-I and direct fuel injection
- Length 4600(mm), Width 1855(mm), Height 1685(mm) [H7]
- Towing Capacity
- Braked 480(KG), Unbraked 480(KG) [G6]
Why Buy From Us
Looking for a New or Demonstrator Model? You have come to the right place.
Peace of Mind - At Llewellyn Motors all vehicles include a FREE 3 Years / 175,000 KM warranty for peace of mind Motoring.
Value and Convenience - So come on in and experience one stop shopping at its best. With regular price checks and market research, our vehicles are priced to sell based on Australia wide price comparison data.
Confidence – Llewellyn Motors is not just any dealership, we are an award winning, multi franchise, factory backed dealership, located just a short 30 minute drive west of Brisbane.
RAV4 - Designed to be the ultimate all-round compact SUV
- Available in either CVT or 6-Speed Manual Transmission
- 17'' Steel Wheels
- LED Headlamp
- LED Rear Combination Lamp
- Daytime Running Lamps (DRLs)
- 6.1" Touchscreen Audio with Bluetooth®[B5] Connectivity, AUX and USB [G5] input
- Reversing Camera[B4]
- Rear Parking Sensors (4 head kit) [B4]
- Vehicle Stability Control (VSC) and Hill-start Assist Control (HAC)[G2], Anti-skid Braking System (ABS) , Brake Assist (BA)[B4] and Electronic Brake-force Distribution (EBD)
- 7 SRS airbags
- Shark Fin Antenna
Looking for finance? Easy!
We can assist you with all your finance and insurance needs. We have competitive packages tailored to suit your budget.
We come to you!
Our experts are on site to answer your questions, so why not come in and take a test drive today OR let one of our experienced consultants come to you!
How the hybrid system works.
The electric motor is used primarily and power store in the battery is used to turn the motor.
Power is provided by the petrol engine in addition to the electric motor. Output is maximised for acceleration.
The electric motor functions as a generator during deceleration and braking to recharge the battery.
Braking at a traffic light, the petrol engine is cut off and the car is brought to a stop. The system automatically avoids idling to conserve fuel and stop CO2 emissions.
Toyota Hybrid’s electric motor delivers torque from the moment your foot hits the accelerator, so you’re always quick off the mark.
Toyota Hybrid seamlessly integrates the high torque of a battery-powered electric motor with the efficient power of a petrol-driven combustion engine.
Thirty years of continuous improvement has ensured Toyota Hybrid engines provide excellent fuel efficiency to help you save at the pump.
Batteries that go Further
The Hybrid battery used by Toyota, requires no maintenance, charges automatically while you drive and never needs to be plugged into a power supply. From 1 January 2019, Toyota Hybrid batteries are backed by a five year/unlimited kilometre warranty[W1]. Complete an annual hybrid battery health check according to Toyota specifications during routine maintenance, and we’ll extend your Hybrid battery warranty to 10 years.
[G3] Actual fuel consumption may vary depending on driving conditions/style, vehicle condition and options/accessories fitted. Source: ADR81/02 combined.
[H7] Vehicle weights/mass/volumes and dimensions are approximate and subject to individual vehicle variances. Vehicles should be individually weighed and measured before fitting any accessories, towing or designing any compatible trailer/caravan or otherwise using the vehicle in any way that depends on this value.
[G6] Towing capacity is subject to regulatory requirements, towbar and vehicle design and towing equipment limitations. Ask your Dealer for Toyota Genuine Towbar capacity and availability details.
[DI] Best efforts have been made to ensure accurate availability of vehicles and customisable vehicle configurations. Please contact the dealer to confirm vehicle location and availability for date of intended visit.
* Drive away price shown includes on road costs. For Brand New cars this includes 12 months registration, 12 months compulsory third party insurance (CTP), a maximum dealer delivery charge, stamp duty and metallic paint (where applicable). Vehicle weight is calculated using the TARE weight. For Demonstrator cars the recommended drive away price shown includes the balance of registration, compulsory third party insurance (CTP), a maximum dealer delivery charge and stamp duty. The drive away price shown is based on the dealership location’s postcode, and on the owner being a 'rating one' driver aged 40 with a good driving record. Please note that your actual drive away price may differ depending on your individual circumstances (including, in NSW and QLD, your choice of insurer). Accordingly, please talk to your local Toyota Dealer to confirm the price that is specific to you. Statutory charges are current as of today.